Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunny Wagner Miosotis

(Rouen)

This year I made the effort to go to the Children's Book Festival in Rouen. Effort because I did not want too: it's always very hot, noisy and there are many people and especially sorry, but I find it quite ugly! "So I dragged a Generation Z not very keen on the idea, because Generation Y is more even bother to count.
Generation Z was very tired too quickly and I was accused of spending too much time talking ... librarians! Luckily I

managed to capture two local figures linked to the world of music at the same photo:

Alain de Nardis former frontman "The Nurse" which made him too, just as "The Dogs" the heyday of rock Rouen:


One last thing that I find it unfortunate: Why hold the two Children's Book festivals (Rouen and Montreuil) on the same weekend? This is especially unfortunate for the public who must make a choice and these children's authors and much less publicized is losing an opportunity to make themselves known?

0 comments:

Post a Comment