Thursday, March 3, 2011

Co Dzieje Sie Z Cialem Po Smierci/?

: "I commit myself for Nicolas Sarkozy"

Enrico Macias comeback. On December 23, 2007, his wife, Suzy, died following a long illness. A loss that was grounded. But thanks to the love of his family and the music that the singer is back. He signed a record (in stores March 7) of Jewish songs, trip of a melody, co-directed by his son Jean-Claude Ghrenassia.
FRANCE-SOIR You return to your songs after two years of absence media. What happened to you?
ENRICO MACIAS I suffered enormously from the My wife's disappearance. I was going to gather at his grave often. The love of my family and friends who made me keep going. And not the music. I did not want to do, until my son told me about this concept album and I found the urge gradually. I stayed for two years without doing anything. Suddenly, I recorded an album.
F.-S. And you also turned in two feature films?
EM And what are the real roles. The first is in the Would I Lie 3. My partition with scenes of comedy, is more extensive. The second will be in Welcome aboard, Eric Lavaine (released in October or November 2011). I shot in Miami and I play my own role alongside Franck Dubosc, Valérie Lemercier and Gérard Darmon. It's like a playground. Unpretentious, I'm pretty good at the cinema. The camera stimulates me.
F.-S. You do not think about retirement?
EM I do not see myself stopping. I asked. But during those two years, I realized that I got terribly missed. I like being busy because when you spend the day ruminating in pain and suffering is difficult. As time passes, the more I suffer. Fortunately I have all these activities to cope.
F.-S. Today, you agree to unveil?
E. M . I chose this. I suffered from indifference to the beginning of my career. When one looks at me, I'm happy. I'm not narcissistic, I love communion. You know, music is my therapy. When I have problems, I am my guitar and I let off steam. It is a drug.
F.-S. Do you have many friends in the business?
EM. Yes, in this environment, there are not many people who do not like me. In addition, I am not jealous of others, they feel. It allows me to have free relations with everybody.
F.-S. Next year you will celebrate your fifty-year career. Is it important to you?
E. M . Yes. If I had predicted in 1962 that I last fifty years, I never would have believed. I always made my career year in year out, a bit like a gypsy, no career plan.
F.-S. You were born in Algeria. What are your views on the revolution Maghreb?
EM is a revolution in the Arab world. I do not know if it will be a success. This momentum has surprised people, including extremists and fundamentalists. People who are most affected in this kind of revolution, these are extremists because they do not expect that people rise to the benefit of democracy. It is a sign of peace, provided they are not manipulated by the forces of evil.
F.-S. V e commit yourself to the next president?
EM Yes. My religion is friendship, then I tell you, I commit myself for Nicolas Sarkozy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment