Monday, October 18, 2010

What To Expect When You Get A Tableshower

CRAZY LIFE! = D ROCK N 'ROLL!!

Hi hello!

That I do a little article to pay tribute to the friends I made here!
Because these moments it is worth gold!
Before yesterday I went with Taito, Toru and Alison at karaoke!
7 hours of karaoke scream like maniacs on the Marilyn Manson, Hoobastank, Green Day, Sum 41, Simple Plan and more! I think that's a record! In addition
guys ride a motorcycle! Tribute to Ossan and Angelina!! Mecha Ayaiiiiiiii! ^ ^ So it

100% fun! My life is crazy and I love it! Rock n Roll !!!!! = D
After 5h of sleep and day of classes!
At the end of the day I had an appointment for a job .... And my job! Prof. of French
half past one week every Tuesday night! And paid 30 euros for half past one! ^ ^

So to celebrate that Toru and Taito joined me at the park in front of my house and we had a mini feast like kids from drinking "blue sky" (sort of beverage alcohol at 9% With a taste of candy haribo! ^ ^)

ENJOY LIFE!

Online Album

19/10/2010 2:48 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment