Saturday, October 30, 2010

Does Cervical Mucus Come

Happy Halloween! ^ ^

Hi everyone!
Tonight just a small article to recount the events of yesterday evening at Kansai Gaidai, ie the Halloween party! ^ ^
was very nice, I did not really suit so I just put black clothes and classes and I dropped on makeup, I actually also did the makeup and Toru Taito who were disguised in a group on "Alice in Wonderland."
So we had a contest for best costume and all day people were being disguised, even teachers! It was pretty cool!
I have not taken a lot of photos so I try to retrieve those of other students, so I'll probably put the album online updates several times, do not hesitate to go back and find new pictures!

^ ^ That's all for today ^ ^
Online Album


10/30/2010 10:44 p.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment