Saturday, November 20, 2010

Can Tongue Ring Bar Be Too Short

Fushimi Inari!

Hello world!

It's been a while since I am not come to write you! Sorry!ごめんなさい!
Today I visited Fushimi Inari with Valentina (a Mexican friend).
was really a place I wanted to see because it appears in the film "Memoirs of a Geisha." I love this movie and I recommend it to anyone who wants a glimpse of what could be the life of a Geisha. And also to all those who still believe that Geisha were prostitutes.

Going back to my visit today was really fantastic! Fushimi Inari is really beautiful! You will see many foxes, because they are somehow the messengers of God in Inari Shinto religion (the main religion in Japan).
was also seen monstrous spiders! I took the biggest of all pictures specially for you Mom! = P It was called
Big Mama! lol

And if my studies are always good, I have rather good results and the Japanese gradually becomes more complicated ....
And next semester I leave the dorm to get my own apartment. Normally I resumed my friend's apartment Alison who returned to Australia in late January.

During the winter holidays (which last a month here) I'm definitely going to be hosted by Alison me because it's too expensive to stay in house seminar. I'll try to spend ten days in Tokyo and then I will start looking very actively for a job, because I do my work permit application in early December.

That's about all for now, I think you'll enjoy this album online:
Online Album

体 を 気 を つけ て 下さい. (Take care of yourself!)

20/11 / 2010 21:03
20 日 11 月 2010 年 9:03 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment