Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Disc Golf Bag Wih Beer Cooler

Change of plans!

Hi! Today
a message to inform you of my change of plans (and yes again I know lol).
Indeed, I have decided to postpone the visit to Tokyo later, when I'd be more comfortable with the language, transport and when I know more about how I'm going out financially!
Today I received my pay from my job this summer is already good.

So instead of Lyon and Tokyo, I'm going to Lyon-Osaka, always start the morning and arrive 26 to 27, at 8:25 Japan time.
The seminar house and pick up service (a service of the university from the airport and take you directly to the university) will only start on 28, I'll have a day and a night to go to the airport where the hotel if I find one not too expensive in the neighborhood ...
It will surely seem like weird but I'm happy, I am super happy, I like a little crazy fun to explore every corner of an airport bigger than I've ever seen!
Kansai International Airport in Osaka is also an airport-island (see picture) and I find it all just too exciting!


No regrets so even if I'll have to wait a bit before finding the capital!
I promise you thousands of pictures of all the shops and interesting stuff! ^ ^

nice day! 17/08/2010 3:27 p.m.


2010 年 08 月
17 日 10:27 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment