Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How To Weld A Snowboard Rail

Insomnia!

It is 2:05 in the morning and I really can not sleep, so I decided to write this article.
I'm leaving for the airport Thursday morning and Friday morning I am in Japan! It incredible!
Tomorrow will be my last day in France for a year!
My family and friends said goodbye ... it was pretty strange ... Even knowing that I'll keep in touch with them via phone and internet.

Whoever will miss most is my dog! The leave was really a horrible time and it makes me really sad ...
Because I see it as my own child, as my brother, my best friend and my life partner ... And he can not understand, I can not explain to him that I'll come back and never forget ...

On the other hand I'm really excited to meet new people (as Dina, an Egyptian student I agree to the airport, or Yukino and Naho, my Japanese speaking partner) and to discover Kansai Gaidai!

is my grandpa brings me to the airport, and my best friend with me also Milène. I'm nervous! And my bags are huge!

Over! 08/25/2010 2:10
2010 年 08 月
25 日 09:10 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment