Monday, August 16, 2010

Were To Find Cute Dresses For Bar Mitzvahs

Rebels of a seminar house! Financially

Hello world!

More than 10 days before the big day! And already 800 hits!ありがとう ご さいます! (Thanks a lot ^ ^)

Today I wanted to do a small article for a special collective madness that takes a magnitude that I like very much! ^ ^
As you know, I am housed in the complex number 1 (the "seminar house" 1). And since I joined the facebook group "Kansai Gaidai Fall 2010" I had the chance to see how are distributed in different houses most 90 and some members of this newsgroup ...
Out in a seminar house we are now ..... 4! lol

So I declared that we were some kind of "rebels". The word was taken, and so the madness has taken root! ^ ^
Today, Pepper, a Finnish student who is part of our tribe of rebels has created the logo for our group with the slogan that Erika, a U.S. student got the idea!
A legend is born! I let you admire the work! = D


Note that "In the gate we trust", our slogan is a cover of the famous "In God We Trust "is inscribed on U.S. dollars and does" In God we trust. "Gate gate means in English, obviously we do not just create a new religion ladle is simply related to the portal of the seminar house 1 (you can see a previous article) that pushed us to the Erika I and choose a completely arbitrary ^ ^

I'm really happy to know that I'll be housed with people so friendly and having a sense of humor as crazy as mine!
Thanks Erika, thank you Piiu, and welcome to Jacob, our last rebel dated 16/08/2010 ^ ^

6:35 p.m.
2010 年 08 月
16 日 1:35 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment