Friday, July 30, 2010

When Will Alabama Change Their Football Helment




And yes it had to come to things that annoy!
Although for the moment they do not even angry ^ ^
Today I received my first yen I ordered online (exchange offices with the highest rates being in Paris) and I went to my bank to get my new card.
Indeed in most banks cash withdrawals or credit card payments made outside the euro zone are commissioned, ie in my case Recall that for each distributor to my bank takes passage 3 euros commission fixed + 2.60% of the amount of withdrawal (withdrawal of 100 euros would cost me 5.60 euros, 200 euros 8.20 euros ...).
To avoid that, so I chose to take an international option. So I will pay 14 euros per month but no commission will be levied either on my withdrawal, nor on my card payments, and they exchanged my credit card against a visa first which will allow me to withdraw more easily seen that distributors accept Visa cards are really not many and certainly not open 24/24.
It's a good thing done, the only variable left for me to consider is the exchange rate between euro and yen.

And if the deadline is approaching more and more ... It is both exciting and a little scary.
This weekend I'm doing a little party with my friends, because I would be no opportunity to review most of them by my departure, between the holidays and everyone's work.
I am also preparing to bring Jango in its new home for the coming year. I think it will be the most difficult of all the things I'm going to do before you go ... 30/07/2010 7:51 p.m.


2010 年 07 月
30 日 2:51 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment