Saturday, July 3, 2010

How Can You Play Undf File

New gadget! Playlist! ^ ^

Hi everyone!
These days I listened to a lot of Japanese music (yes I'm on vacation = p) so I thought it would be nice to share with you all that.
So I set up on the right of the page, in a small bar gadgets playlist shuffle (you click play and it reads you a song at random, but you can also click in the list below ; to listen to others).
It has everything, mostly rock, but also a bit of rap, love songs, music, anime (the fans will recognize Blood + Fairy Tail and One Piece) ...
So here to get an idea of Japanese music I find it nice. I look forward to listening to the radio over there to see what they really listen.
I hope you enjoy it!
nice day! 03/07/2010 1:38 p.m.

2010 年 07 月
03 日 8:38 p.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment