Monday, July 5, 2010

Tenergy Smart Charger Manual

A change of program.

Hello everyone.
Tonight is placed under the sign of doubt and uncertainty ...
Do not worry nothing serious, just a question of hotel!
After reading many reviews online about the New Koyo .... It seems that its price is justified by its poor quality hygiene and more than doubtful ...
So I decided to follow all this advice and make a reservation at the Hotel Juyoh. It is located in the same area but is apparently much better for a small price difference (about 500 yen more per night).
I'm not looking for luxury hotels big budget, but one thing that I take very seriously, it's cleanliness. Especially with the Japanese climate in the month of August.
So here I just confirmed my reservation and send an e-mail to cancel the one taken at the New Koyo. This will be the
Juyoh Hotel for my 3 nights in the capital.
Large differences that made me change my mind are that the rooms are air conditioned Juyoh, equipped with a refrigerator individual internet access free wifi in the rooms, linen changed every two days, and cleanliness of sanitary facilities (toilets and showers). I think it'll be nicer that way for a first experience! lol

And if not on the facebook group Kansai Gaidai Fall 2010, people have apparently received a notification of shipment of Certificate of Eligibility (the paper provides a student visa) by Kansai Gaidai. I have not received anything yet, I hope that it will happen in the coming days.

Good night! 07/06/2010 0:42
2010 年 07 月
06 日 0:42 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment