Friday, July 9, 2010

Why Has My Stomach Been Sticking Out For A Month

Today is a special day ...

And yes! Finally! After a long wait for this famous paper ... I! The Certificate of Eligibility (which will allow me to get my student visa) arrived today by DHL express delivery!

It is really great with my head above zombie (I do not know why I hate booths at this point ...).
There were some other papers with such a very useful map of the campus, and some reminders about health insurance and anti-drug laws in Japan.


So here now I just have to go to the Consulate of Japan in Lyon for my visa application.
What may be complicated in the immediate future because I'm at work 7 hours a day since last Tuesday ...

I also reinstated at the university Jean Monnet for the year 2010/2011, I wanted to be there early in the year to see the teachers make the call ... Charlene? It is absent? No no ... It is in JAPAN! = D

Very good weekend everyone! 09/07/2010 7:19 p.m.

2010 年 07 月
09 日 2:19 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment