Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Inebrya Ice Cream Hair Dye Colours

The Consulate of Japan in Lyon

Today I went to the Consular Office of Japan in Lyon to do (finally) my application visa.
The building is super nice, I'll take pictures when I return to get my visa. Since I
everything prepared, it should be ready within a week.

I also found that a morning walk in Lyon, sandals under the sun that tired, especially the feet!
So to be the most efficient way in my four days of intensive visits to Tokyo, I went to get GoSport (thank you Mom!) Walking shoes super comfortable!
It would also not hurt if I did a little walking or running before starting to get used (and I sport ...).

Finally I made contact via the internet with Tatsuya, a boy who lives in Tokyo. It is really super nice, he speaks some French and I was very kindly offered to help me when I came to Tokyo! If I have a guide, I really find the time, especially not losing myself in the subway and all that!
It would be great! So we'll see if it can be done!

Oyasumi Mina! 20/07/2010 8:21 p.m.

2010 年 07 月
20 日 3:21 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment