Saturday, September 4, 2010

Can Toddlers Have Genital Warts?

Sunday's manga! ^ ^



Hello world! Well here it is Sunday in Japan! Vive le weekend!

We just received our final key, we now have our cupboard in the kitchen with all utensils provided for cooking!
And also the famous door key 24/24! It may come and go at any time of day and night! So next weekend I'll be able to party! = D

Apart from that I put a link to another online album, containing all the photos I took during the day I spent in Kyoto! It's really fantastic, and the Golden Pavilion (Kinkakuji in Japanese) is wonderful!
I have seen even a tenth of the city but I am amazed! It's a mix between tradition and modernism! Truly amazing!

I start classes tomorrow! My schedule is the fire of God! ^ ^ I only
4:30 p.m. per week except Thursday and I never starts before 11 o'clock in the morning! = P

Today is Sunday, the only easy day where we stay at home ... I think that this habit will not last! ^ ^
I discovered a new animated than I advise all animévores like me: Durarara! It is funny and the characters are interesting.
But my internet connection here is too SLOW! I'll pull my hair! I can not download anything without having to wait long!!

I leave, I return to my manga! ^ ^

Album online!
2010 年 09 月
05 日 02:50 PM 09/05/2010 7:50

0 comments:

Post a Comment