Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sample Release Copyrights

A week has passed!



Hi!
Time goes really fast here too! Already a week and I feel like yesterday and arrived at the same time have always lived here!

is too crazy! I am amazed by all the things I see even the most mundane to the Japanese! I discover every day new things, new Japanese words, new dishes ...

importantly new people! People are nice to me! The students like the Japanese! I am constantly making new friends and have the devil with all these new names that I had never heard before!

Yukino I met my partner speaking Japanese! It is so nice to me! I think she'll be my best friend here! She took me to the mall (I'll let you see the pictures at the end of the article) and the next day she introduced me to his friends in student lounge! And believe me friends, she has really a lot! ^ ^
Her best friend called and Azusa is really nice too, they both prennnent French lessons so I try to help them improve, as they do for me in Japanese! It's very fun because we made a lot of balls! ^ ^

Here boys and girls are less separated, they are all friends and hang out together! It's great fun as atmosphere! And I learn lots of useful things with them!

I bought a bike (I believe it is essential here) and it is much nicer that way because the university is far enough from the seminar house, so it is shorter than walking and less tiring.
My legs are almost worse, I think I'm getting tough! lol

By cons it is still too hot and I really appreciate the air conditioning! And it's so wet! I bought a small towel (like a handkerchief but sponge) for m'éponger, because I saw the Japanese do! And it's really useful!

But I think the vital accessory for any self-respecting Japanese is the mobile! 7 to 77 years, everyone has a cellphone, all the more technology than the other!
Mine does not cost expensive as it is the simple, prepaid. I have unlimited messages and it's great because all the friends I'm one communicates by message!

Tomorrow I will visit Kyoto, organized by students from Kansai Gaidai. Azusa Yukino and will travel well, so I think we're going good laugh! = D

Link to the photos (click to see photos)

Good night everyone! Mina Oyasumi! ^ ^ 2010 年 09 月
02 日 10:05 PM 02/09/2010 3:05 p.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment