Saturday, September 18, 2010

Paddled By A Female Teacher

わたし の ともだち です = D



Hi France!
Really sorry it's been too long since I wrote anything in my blog, but here I was not really motivated! xD
Here I am almost never home, I just got back to sleep! lol
I made many friends, but the Japanese foreign students like me, so I'm pretty overbookée! oO

The university it's going well but it gets a little harder now and I have homework over the head! Abused!

Otherwise what's new? Well I met the family of my friend Misako (and I do not know how I managed to forget to take pictures! Sorry!) And has been Temmabashi is in Osaka, to make ぷりこら! It's like a photo booth, but it smooths the complexion, it enlarged the eyes and can add lots of fun stuff (you'll see in the online album ^ ^). It's super popular in Japan, all the girls and even boys are three miles with their friends!

Yesterday I was at a restaurant with a group of students (Japanese and foreign) and after that we went into a "game center" and I made my first karaoke! xD It was really cool! We had a good laugh! And especially for you
Milène my favorite naughty I sang Volare! Gispsy of Kings!
xD I think I can say I was miserable, I have the video but I do not know why it is rotten, there is sound but no picture, I will send it soon! ^ ^

This morning I joined a group of friends to cook Japanese and after that we ate together. Then I joined Yohei, a Japanese friend that I made yesterday and we went together to Kyoto to tourists! lol
He showed me around the Kiyomizu temple and we saw a lot of things too wonderful! I have not done too much shopping because financially it gets really hard! S =
Then we ate in a restaurant of the "French cuisine" lol, that was good and really cheap! And in the restaurant we saw Geisha (the real one lol) with customers.
I love Kyoto! The city of Geisha! A paradise for me! ^ ^

Tomorrow we will visit Den Den Town, the city of Osaka Electronics (the equivalent of Shinjuku in Tokyo to the Kansai)! It's gonna be awesome! ^ ^
Monday is a holiday, et jeudi aussi! ^^

Jeudi je vais jouer au foot dans un cercle (une sorte de club d'étudiants) ça promet d'être inoubliable! lol
Et encore après j'ai une expedition à Osaka de prévue donc je reviendrais sûrement publier les photos!

Donc voilà j'ai pas le temps de m'ennuyer! D'ailleurs là je vais aller faire la montagne de devoirs que j'ai négligé pour la semaine prochaine! =S

Album en ligne! (cliquez pour visionner)

2010年 9月 18日 09:53PM
18/09/2010 14:53

0 comments:

Post a Comment