Sunday, January 23, 2011

Alice In Wonderland Wedding

top of the pop

Not only this year I get good for the last playlist 2010 (though this post was started on December 20
;-) But mostly I realize that I have a gap year because almost everything I listened date of 2009 and it is likely for this to be the same this year with playlists provided by discothécaires or like that of Lionel Dujols , the time to discover some nuggets in this list and it will be in 2012 (Indeed there already two that caught my attention "Caribou" and "Sufjan Stevens" - )

short in 2010 in 5 albums that I liked are:

- Benjamin Biolay "superb" and as the casket of his tour was released in November 2010, I put it back without any bad conscience in this ranking. I already said I loved this album, the controversy will harm supplanted the artist in hair (in) gra (t) s. Eternal regret also related this album I had my tickets to see the last concert of a legendary venue and Rouen .... I'm the wrong date!

- Carl Barat: Ok eponymous former Libertines, Dirty Pretty Things, blah blah blah ... But above all, a bad boy, a beautiful voice, the love you want you never change ;-)


- Peter von Poehl: "mayday" yes still a voice and a boy. Seriously I preferred this album at first, I do not particularly like the trend folksinger but this album is the exception that proves ...


- La Maison Tellier: "Art of Fugue" And it's not because they are Rouen! They are talented, beautiful melodies, brassy sounds that make you travel and move you ... It was enough to buy the album and listen regularly. Indeed 2010 was a year with very Rouen (re) discovered Dogs, the book of Alain de Nardis (eg "the Nurse") "a Norman Louisiana "


- Karen Elson: "The Ghost Who Walk" It grieved me that there are no female voices in this top, then in extremis I add this album to a former model and can certainly be a flash in the pan but this time he accompanied me and makes me find time in less time Rouen caps ... I have long hesitated with " Sexy sushi" ;-)



and if there is also the top 15 orgasms music, a little offbeat: Worst album art

And history to be a librarian when even a little book: "the dictionary of bad faith musical"
which I extracted two definitions :

- "Damn (it really is)" expr. Fortunately it is also free

- Mainstream adj (Eng.) Vice typical of artists obsessed with the idea to attract the greatest number. If your contact Igor the meaning of the word English prefer the term "sanitized"

0 comments:

Post a Comment