Saturday, January 8, 2011

Famous Baseballplayers

Back from Tokyo! ^ ^

Hello world!
Well now I came back yesterday morning after ten days in Tokyo! It was really fantastic!
I think I pretty much saw everything, I really tried to see everything I had expected, and now I am a profesional passed in the art of travel by subway without getting lost ^ ^
must say that in Japan everything is really well organized compared to Paris, for example ... P =

I put the album online, be sure to read the captions! ^ ^
Tokyo winter break!

So now I'm back in Hirakata where I share my apartment with Alison until February. I also
on vacation until February so I'll have to look after a few formalities (as officially change the address on my gaijin card) before I start looking for a job.
Because even if I eventually received additional scholarships that will pay my rent for this semester, I intend to enjoy it thoroughly and make me a little tour of Asia next term for that we need money! ^ ^

I will also try to take vacations to do some things I wanted to do last semester and I could not for lack of time or under, like visiting the Kayukan (Osaka Aquarium ) or the new Pokemon center ...

I am writing another article when I have something new! 09/01/2011
2011 年 01 月
09 日

0 comments:

Post a Comment