Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kates Playground Galleri

The countdown to a new semester ^ ^

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I've written anything now, the good point is that suddenly I had time to do some interesting stuff! ^ ^

First to finish my vacation one of Alison's friends came for ten days, it s called Tina and she is really cool and funny.
Well we had to tighten to live in the apartment at 3 but it was fun anyway!
So I took her to visit the Pokémon Center in Osaka, I thought it was just too adorable!
We made a turn towards Den Den Town, two otakus in stores! lol And the evening
we were eating out with my friend Yuta and his friend who was returning to England the next day.
The view of Osaka from the restaurant was amazing!
I put the pictures here: Photo
the end of the holidays

Then we had to say goodbye ... First, Tina and Alison few days after ...
It was a sort of small party of farewell at the restaurant where we took the formula will, where many cups of ice on the pictures ... lol
The restaurant goodbye.

So I finally found one in my new apartment! ^ ^
I had a lot of work for all clean, tidy and decorate a little more my way but now I really feel completely at home here! =)
In addition to my landlord finally changed my old heating for a brand new! Goodbye North Pole, warm welcome! lol I also finally
a bed, a sofa but finally it is always better than a futon! ^ ^

And so I'm not really left alone for very long because it was time to celebrate all this with my friends who came to fulfill (in the literal sense of the word) my room to party! ^ ^
As you can see there is a radical change had a side hair, I'm blonde now! ^ ^
I do not know for how long, we'll see. ^ ^
photos of my little Crèmaillère ...
I put a few more pictures of my new neighbors (we lived in the same street) and my blond ... lol
Miscellaneous

So finally the second semester has begun! There are new students, but I still feel we are somewhat fewer ... Especially since
Kansai Gaidai is completely empty because the students are Japanese spring vacation until April ...
And if I went in level 2 of Japanese speech and writing, as I had that A (the highest score, I'm still a little proud ^ ^)

The weekend last Friday was a holiday so I did well the fun! ^ ^
Thursday evening I went out to eat with friends and in the end I joined another group that included my new neighbors street and new students. We went to a bar I went early in the morning lol

Friday my friend Kei (who I met at the club GIRAFFE and works in Osaka, Osaka) sent me an email inviting me to go eat with his friends! =) It made me awfully
pleasure he thinks of me as it is always very busy at work! So I was with 5
Japanese, luckily they were nice and not talk to me too quickly, even if sometimes I was a bit lost ... lol Then I followed
Kei who went to meet old friends from his university he has not seen for some time now since they live in Tokyo. We went to a club together (one dozen Japanese alcolisés more or less .... and me xD). It was truly memorable! ^ ^
Photos of the restaurant with Kei

And finally after all these adventures Sunday we went with a group of students Gaidai, which my friend Erika you already know, the largest aquarium in Osaka: the Kayukan!
was super nice and we laughed a lot! ^ ^
Photos of the day Kayukan

That's all for now, I try to keep you abreast of my little life! ^ ^
Good night!
2011 年 02 月
15 日 11:31 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment